Sunday 9 October 2016

Vegan & Cruelty Free Cosmetics

Hello!

Cosmetics. Something a lot of the population uses in one way or another. But so much better when they aren't tested on animals.

The majority of these are Drugstore Cosmetics rather than High-End.

I'm going to put them into genres so you can skip to make up, shower stuff, face stuff, body stuff, hair stuff, etc :)

Make Up Products:
Going by brands:
- Collection (CF & partly vegan)
- Barry M (CF & vegan)
- Sleek (CF & partly vegan)
- Lush (CF & vegan)
- e.l.f ( CF & vegan)
- Superdrug Cosmetics (CF)
- NYX (CF & partly vegan)

These are a few of the main brands.


Hair Products:
Going by products I use:
Dry shampoo - Batiste Blush
Hairspray -
Hair wax - Fudge Urban Matte Wax (CF)


Shower/Shampoo Products:
Going by products I use:
Shampoo - Vosene Original (CF)
Body Scrub - TreacleMoon My Coconut Island (CF & Vegan)
Shower Gel - Original Source Lemon (CF & Vegan)
Shower Cream - Body Shop (CF)


Face Wash/Scrubs/Cleanse/Moisturising Products:
Going by products I use:
Body Lotion - JustCoco Coconut water (CF & Vegan)
Face Scrub - SuperDrug Deep Action Blackhead Clearing
Face Scrub - Neutrogena Visibly Clear Pore & Shine
Face Moisturizer - Coconut Oil
Body Spray - Impulse Very Pink (CF)


Oils:
Tea Tree Oil - Body Shop
Coconut Oil - Coco Loco


Hope this helps :)

~ Happy Lil' Plant Life

2 comments:

  1. I'm always looking for products that are cruelty free...and tbh I didn't know you could get vegan cosmetic products but I may have to look for these too! Thanks!

    Btw I nominated you for the blogger recognition awards. Don't feel pressured, but if you'd like to, details are on my blog :)

    ~Iris
    http://getupandoutblog.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete